Wednesday, February 4, 2015

One Hundred Days And Counting!

It has been a very busy year so far! As you can see, my name has changed. I got married back in October. The children are getting used to calling me by a different name now. 

We have learned many things this year. In reading, we are quickly becoming outstanding readers! We recently have been focusing on comprehending what we read and applying it to our lives. 
In math we have learned how to add, subtract, place value, and most recently, graphs and charts. 

If you are interested in working on any of these skills outside of the classroom, here are a few websites:

www.readinga-z.com  ( you can try the free trial)


Thank you for sharing your child with me! We are having a great year and I look forward to the last few months of learning!


Mrs. Qualls

No comments:

Post a Comment